These cards were made for a swap. I used the same spray technique. But this time I mixed Adirondack re-inker cranberry with pearl Perfect Pearls giving it a mottled pearly/red background. (I'm sure that wasn't good english but I could not find any other combination of words to describe the effect of spraying with ink and Perfect Pearls!)
And now for something completely different! Alcohol inks for the backgrounds (different colors on all three) Stamped directly on the background with black Staz-On ink. I used a punch in the corners because these are for a corner-punch-swap :) And yes, I admit... I'm guilty, I made a mistake in the lower right corner of the first atc! That's why that corner is cut off.
That's all for now people. Cya next time!