woensdag 7 maart 2012

I was Liebstered!

Today I received a message from Sheila, who told me she had awarded me with:


Isn't that just ADORABLE? Thank you so much Sheila for your kind words! Oh, and while you are all clicking on Sheila's link to her blog, take some time to look at her cards. She really does amazing things coloring with markers!
The Liebster Blog award was created for blogs with less than 200 followers. I have seen this award circulate many times but this is the first time I received it myself. I'm so proud!
Now there are some things I have to do now, it goes with this award:
1: Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2: Reveal your five blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog!
3: Copy and paste the award (see above) on your blog.
4: Hope that those that you award, forward it on to their favorite bloggers.

I have done 1 and 3. Number 4 is something I can only hope for. But number 2 gave me some headache, I tell you! There are so many wonderful blogs out there. I wish I could just spread the Liebster Award over all of them! Oh well, with forwarding it to 5 other blogs we are working on that, right?! So here they are, in no particular order:
who makes such precise and detailed cards. She has a real eye for details!
who likes to emboss and combine stamps on one card!
who is working on project life. She creates scrapbook pages every week!
go take a look at here Digi Tulip on March 1st 2012. It's a real beauty!
who is my stamping buddy and real friend. I know she doesn't understand how blogger works but this isnt about a beautiful blog. It's about beautiful cards. And I LOVE her cards. Learning from her every time!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

1 opmerking:

Kathy (krolski) zei

Thanks so much for the award Linda! I have linked back to your blog and passed it on.