dinsdag 25 september 2012

Tonic Gullotine!

De Tonic guillotine kwam gisteren met de post! En hij doet het GEWELDIG! Scherp, accuraat en haarfijn snijdt hij alle soorten papier. Geen gezeur meer met de schaar om alle losse friebeltjes eraf te knippen. Natuurlijk moest ik gelijk weer aan de slag dus ik heb ook een paar kaartjes om te laten zien.
The Tonic Guillotine came in the mail yesterday! It works FABULOUS! It cuts all kinds of paper straight and true. No more fussy cutting and extra trimming with the scissors to get rid of all the fibers. Off course, I had to use it right away so I have a few cards to show today, too.
 
I {heart} my:


En hier dan de kaartjes. Wel iets gemaakt waarbij de randen juist heel scherp en recht moesten zijn. De mid-tone inkten van Hero Arts zijn fantastisch om deze solide stempel af te drukken. Met distress inkt gaat dit niet zo mooi, dan krijg je toch een oneffen afdruk. Zo niet met de HA inkten, dat droogt prachtig egaal op.
And here are my cards. I made something that required a straight edge. The Hero Arts mid-tone inks are prefect for stamping this solid stamp. Distress ink doesn't do too well, it leaves a slightly uneven print. Not so with HA mid-tone inks. When it dries it gives a wonderful even color.
Hero Arts mid-tone inks red royal, butter bar and wet cement. Hero Arts Poppy Background and Delicate Blossoms.
 Hero Arts red royal, butter bar, wet cement and cup O'Joe. Hero Arts Classic Fabric, Enjoy the moments. Stripes made with distress markers fired brick, pumice stone and frayed burlap.
Background Obsession Impression, Hero Arts bicycle. Patterend paper and paper tape I won from Katarina's Scramble. I got the idea for this card at Clean & Simple 209 "at an angle". 
 
Enjoy!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

4 opmerkingen:

Cat Craig zei

Linda, that royal red is now on my list, gorgeous color. Now your cards. Absolutely beautiful. I especially love what you did with the wet cement and then the long poppys over it. I have both stamps, and will definitely find inspiration form yours. You have such a nice sense of design.

Unknown zei

I'm so glad you are loving your Tonic trimmer, Linda! Isn't the forum a great place for invaluable advice? It's wonderful to see the results you achieved with these stamps and the mid-tone inks. I just placed an order for the full set and can't wait to try them out.

Every one of these cards is beautiful and your edges are perfect. ;)

Marit zei

Die Tonic guillotine ziet er super uit Linda, kan me voorstellen dat je gelijk aan de slag bent gegaan. je kaarten zijn super, die inkt is inderdaad prachtig. Ik ben nog aan het twijfelen: Hero Arts inkt of Memento maar na jouw enthousiaste verhaal.... Mag ik je vragen waar je de inkt hebt gekocht?

Groetjes,
Marit

Patrice zei

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-39.html