woensdag 6 augustus 2008

3 wins in a random row!

I really do have to share this with all of you. What is the chance of winning in 3 (THREE!) random picks? Almost impossible wouldn´t you say?
First of I won the June challenge of the Ranger Yahoo group. Can you believe I received 3 georgeous Adirondack piment inks? And a Rubit Scrubit pad from Ranger!
Then, as I was browsing through random blogs I checked Tim's blog and I won there too! I can´t believe it! Completely suprised me. My husband came running, wanting to know why I was yelling so much!
And now I found out my name was picked again by the random generator for the July challenge on the Ranger Yahoo group!
I am such a lucky girl this month. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
It is so much fun to win something! In september I will be doing my own little give away. Keep checking back for details!

Dit moet ik even met jullie delen. Wat is de kans om door 3 (DRIE!) verschillende random generators eruit gepikt te worden? Bijna onmogelijk zou je toch zeggen.
Op de Ranger Yahoo groep won ik de juni-challenge. Ik kreeg 3 prachtige Adirondack pigment inkten en een Rubit Scrubit pad van Ranger! Werkt fantastisch btw :)
Toen, terwijl ik zomaar door wat blogs klikte, keek ik even bij Tim en daar was mijn naam bij de winnaars! Mijn echtgenoot kwam eraan rennen on te zien waarom ik zo zat te gillen!
En nu ontdekte ik net dat mijn naam WEER op de Ranger Yahoo groep eruit gekomen was. Vorige keer 3 pigment inkten.... ik kan niet wachten om te zien wat het deze keer is!
Ik heb echt zo een mazzel deze maand! NIETS IS ONMOGELIJK, al is de kans nog zo klein!
In september ga ik mijn eigen kleine give away organiseren. Hou deze blog in de gaten voor details!

hugs from holland, Linda

1 opmerking:

KAT zei

Hi Linda.... Back again - just got your comment about making me your blog of the week... Thank you very much!!! I am still pretty new at this blog stuff and I am amazed that people just visit, thrilled when I get a comment and speachless that you gave me this honor!

BTW - you are one luck winner!!! I had a great week this week - I was able to sign up for two days of Classes with Tim Holtz in October - I am so excited!!! I'll be sure to share what we make!

KAT