dinsdag 17 juni 2008

Dessin paper with glitter

Els of Studio Kuuks showed me some paper she found at a shop here in Holland (Action) It's beautifully colored paper with some glitter on it. It won't show up at the scan, unfortunately, but believe me it looks georgeous. I just had to make a card with it! Only the blue and the orange paper blocks were available but I will go back to check on the other colors.

Els van Studio Kuuks liet me heel mooi papier zien dat ze bij de Action gevonden had. Dus daar ben ik vandaag even heen gegaan. Helaas lag er alleen nog blauw en oranje in het schap, maar ik ga zeker terug om de andere kleuren te zoeken. Het is dessin papier met glitter erop. Je kan het niet goed zien op de scan, maar geloof me, het ziet er prachtig uit. Ik moest er gewoon even een kaartje mee maken!



All the edges are sponged with Distress Walnut Stain. The orange flowers are covered in Diamond Glaze and I sprinkled some silver glitter over it. I love a little bit of glitter!

Alle randjes zijn afgewerkt met distress Walnut Stain. De oranje bloemtjes zijn ingesmeerd met Diamond Glaze en daarna wat zilverkleurig glitter erover gestrooid. Ik hou van een beetje bling bling!

hugs Linda

1 opmerking:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA zei

Hi Linda!
I LOVE the glitter paper you bought at the new store . . . and, although orange is not my favorite color . . . I'm finding that I am drawn to it more and more of late . . . yours is GORGEOUS!!!!!!