maandag 16 juni 2008

Indianen swap

And now for something completely different (hmm where did I hear THAT phrase again?) I found these lovely indian pictures on the blog of Lisa Vollrath and I made these atc with them. I started with alcohol ink on glossy paper. I cut out the pictures and glued them om transparant pergamano paper. Then some embossing powder gold on the edges. Finally I assembled them and added a piece of leather string.

En nu even heel iets anders. Lisa Vollrath heeft op haar vaderdag countdown deze prachtige indianen plaatjes staan. Ze zijn uitgeknipt en op pergamano transparant papier geplakt. Beetje embossing poeder goud op de randjes. De achtergrond is met alcohol inkt gemaakt. Alles opgeplakt en een stukje leren veter erbij gedaan.

hugs, Linda

2 opmerkingen:

Marevan zei

Oh my God !! They are wonderful !!!

Marika zei

I really love them! Ciao from Marika atc planet