donderdag 17 november 2011

Play Date Cafe - Virginia Lu

Play Date Cafe heeft een prachtige kleuren uitdaging. Warme kleuren die me doen denken aan kaneelthee en warme sjaals.
Play Date Cafe has a beautiful color challenge this week. Warme colors that remind me of cinnamon tea and warm wraps.
Ik heb de kleuren gebruikt en een techniek die Kelly op een Hero Arts video laat zien.
I used the colors and a technique shared by Kelly on a Hero Arts video.

Virginia Lu
Op 9 december is Virginia Lu jarig. Zij maakt zulke prachtige kaarten. Kijk maar eens op haar photostream!
It's Virginia Lu's birthday on december 9th. She creates such beautiful cards! Take a look at her photostream!
Het viel me op dat ze vaak haar eigen achtergrond maakt met stempels en veel kleur. Daarom heb ik deze kaart voor haar gemaakt. Gefeliciteerd, Virginia!
I noticed she often creates her own backgrounds with stamps and lots of colors ink. That's why I made this card for her. Happy birthday Virginia!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

5 opmerkingen:

Virginia L. zei

Hi Linda!I'm so happy to know you through HA Flick!Your wonderful comments and cards are always a delight to read see! I love how you inked up the background with this gorgeous color combo and I love the sentiment for the card!I'm planning to be in Amsterdam in summer, I can't wait to visit your beautiful country! Thank you for making my birthday so special!

Barb zei

Love the design and flowers on your first card, Linda - beautiful use of the colors! Virginia's card is fabulous! So pretty with all those fun colors!

donna mikasa zei

Very pretty card, Linda! It reminds me of some batik fabric. I love the colors, too!

Andrea Ewen zei

All beautiful cards, Linda...all so different yet similarly delightful! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn zei

Beautiful cards!! LOVE the flowers and the fence--makes me think of fall! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)