dinsdag 29 juni 2010

CCC #3: alcohol ink monoprint

Als je vaker op mijn blog geweest bent dan weet je dat ik meedoe met de Compendium of Curiosities Challenge. Als je hier voor het eerst bent neem dan een kijkje op linda's blog om de regels na te lezen van deze challenge. Deze week heeft Linda de techniek op pagina 51 gekozen: Alcohol inkt Monoprint.

If you are a regular visitor here you know I am participating in the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge. If you're here first time, please go take a look on linda's blog to read the rules of this challenge. This week Linda picked the technique on page 51: Alcohol Ink Monoprint.
Ik heb een paar verschillende blauwe kleuren gebruikt met een beetje raisin en zilver. Toen ik het resultaat bekeek bedacht ik me dat het op een landschap leek met een wilde storm in de lucht. De Hero Arts gras stempel versterkt dat beeld. Ik vond dat de afbeelding verder niets aan embellishments nodig had en heb het met een paar eyelets op de kaart vastgemaakt.

I used some blues, a bit of silver and a little raisin AI. When I looked at the results I thought it looked like a landscape with a stormy sky. The Hero Arts grass stamp only enhances that impression! I think it's a very strong image and doesn't need more embellishments. So I only used some eyelets to attach it to the folded card.

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

13 opmerkingen:

Lori zei

Oh man, this is gorgeous! Love how your colors came out top and bottom, it does look like a landscape! I almost used that stamp, too, it looks great on your background!

Zoechaos zei

Fabulous there is something thrilling about stormy skis how wonderfully this came out.

Linda Ledbetter zei

Wow!!! Wow, wow, wow!!! I absolutely LOVE what you created here! That stormy sky background is stunningly beautiful with this stamp. Breathtaking!

I am SO glad you're doing the challenge, so I get to see your gorgeous art.

♥~Linda

Sue zei

This is gorgeous Linda, it reminds me of an icy Winters day x

Sherry zei

What a fabulous result, and I think you've used your stamps perfectly for the landscape.

Rachelle zei

Wow! it looks just like a dusky sky. Beautiful!!!

Sandi M zei

Beautiful! That's one of my fave Hero Arts stamps - so versatile :)

Tracy Evans zei

Stunning, and that stamped image is divine. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x x

Maria Ontiveros zei

This is intensely gorgeous! Perfect stamp for that background.
Rinda

Netty zei

Fabulous background, terrific, love it. Annette x

SherylH zei

This is a gorgeous background made with the alcohol inks -- just like you planned it, right?

Unknown zei

Love this card! I have a stamp similar to that one but I never used it. What a great idea.

CuddlyBunny zei

Beautiful work, and you managed to create something that looks like silver peacock feathers! Neat!