dinsdag 22 juni 2010

Hero Arts stempel kaarten

Hier dan de eerste kaarten met de nieuwe Hero Arts stempels. Ik heb op beide kaarten perkament papier gebruikt. Op de roze kaart heb ik de Outline Magnolia gestempeld en uitgesneden. Daarna de geƫmbosste bloem op perkament papier erachter geplakt. Het ronde stempeltje "Fijne dag" is van Art Journey.

The first cards I made with the new Hero Arts stamps. Both flowers stamped on vellum. I stamped the Outline Magnolia on the pink card and cut it out. I glued the vellum flower behind it. The little round stamp (Fijne dag = have a good day) is from Art Journey.
Op deze oranje kaart is flink veel distress inkt gebruikt. Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey. Achter de bloem zit een geschulpte cirkel waar de varen stempel rondom op staat. Faux-stiksel komt van de Sew Artsy set.

I used a lot of distress ink on the orange card. Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey. Behind the vellum Stencil Flower you can see a scalloped circle. I stamped the Silhoutte Fern following the outline of the circle. The faux-stitching is from the Sew Artsy set.

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

2 opmerkingen:

Nancy Lynn zei

I love your blog. Sorry that I don't comment more often. I love your artwork. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.

Lori zei

Wow, GORGEOUS, I love them! So rich and elegant!