maandag 21 juni 2010

Hero Arts!

Today I got a surprise package in the mail. My prize from Hero Arts (posted about it here) arrived! It's an incredible selection of HA goodies. I could not believe my eyes. These are my favourite stamps from the new collection! BOTH the big flowers, Outline Magnolia and Stencil Flower. And the woodblock stamp Canvas Stripes. I am absolutely in love with these big wooden background stamps! HA could not have picked a better selection of stamps for me personally! Do you think HA keeps a wish list for everyone, just in case someone wins something and HA wants to sent the right stamps?
I already had the download verion of the catalogs but, believe me, having them in hand on the couch with a coffee is MUCH better! The pictures look incredible bright and inspiring.
I can't wait (but I'll have to for the moment) to get crafting with the Exotic Bloom stamp and the Sew Artsy set. I share some cards with you this week, promise!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

Geen opmerkingen: