zaterdag 10 december 2011

Tag 10

Tag 10 already! Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? Tim made a beautiful one today with facet ornaments, stamping and embossing. Take a look:
I have no facets but a few years ago I bought fragments and they work just as well. My DH drilled a little hole in each one. He is a dentist so he has the little drills needed for such fine work! Here is my take on tag 10:
I made the banner myself from kraft colored paper. The edges were darkened with pumice stone. I love the optical dimension I achieved. Here are some details for you to enjoy!
I knew this little bell would come in handy someday! He feels at home on this card!
I love the dark green embossing of the branches. The edge of the fragment is covered with gold stickles.
White fabric letters, colored with gold alcohol ink and made glossy with glossy accents. I tried to enhance the dimension of the banner by using the Ranger white gelpen and drawing some lines. It's almost like the letters are dancing on the banner!
Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow!

even the littlest comment is greatly appreciated!

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Wow! Absolutely love all your little details!

SherRee zei

The beauty is in the details. Lovely card.