zondag 19 oktober 2008

Challenges

Hello bloggers!
I have been busy this week with christmas cards. Some friends requested cards and I had a total order of 67 christmas cards. You can imagine that will take some time to complete! I'm about halfway and felt it was time to do something completely different.
The challenge from This Thursday is "Art from your heart". And the challenge from Theme Thursday is Pink! Those challenges combine perfectly!
I just love to spray ink, all kinds of colors. This time I chose glimmermist pink and distress Dusty Concord (mix with perfect pearls gold)
I took the photo a bit slanted to show the georgeous shiny of this atc. I hope you can see it!

Hallo bloggers!
Ik heb een drukke week gehad. Een paar vriendinnen wilde graag kerstkaarten hebben en ik heb dus een totaal bestelling van 67 kaarten gekregen. Op dit moment ben ik ongeveer halverwege en het werd tijd om even heel iets anders te doen!
De uitdaging van This Thursday is "Art vanuit je Hart". En de uitdaging van Theme Thursday is Roze! Nou die twee uitdagingen zijn natuurlijk prima te combineren!
Ik hou ervan om met inkt te sprayen, alle kleuren. Deze keer koos ik voor glimmermist roze en distress Dusty Concord (mix met perfect pearls goud)
Ik heb de foto een beetje schuin genomen om de prachtige glimmer te laten zien. Ik hoop dat het zichtbaar is!

On the right a small edge of Paper Artsy paper. Edges colored with distress Brushed Corduroy. The heart is grungeboard sprayed with glimmermist pink. The dots is a stamp from Tim Holtz' collection, embossed with gold.

Rechts een smal randje papier van Paper Artsy. Randjes geïnkt met distress Brushed Corduroy. Het hartje is grungeboard geïnkt met glimmermist pink. De stippen is een stempel van Tim Holtz' collectie.



I also made this card because I wanted to color a Magnolia girl with my new Derwent colorsoft pencils. Isn't she lovely? The quote says "thinking of you". The left background is paper from Paper Artsy en the striped paper on the right is new from from Basic Gray.

Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt omdat ik zo graag weer even een Magnolia meisje wilde inkleuren met mijn nieuwe Derwent colorsoft potloden. Is ze niet schattig? Het papier in de achtergrond links is van Paper Artsy en de streepjes rechts is de nieuwe lijn van Basic Gray.

5 opmerkingen:

K zei

beautiful cards!

Sandy zei

Wow they are really really lovely.
Gorgeous cards.

Jann zei

These cards are wonderful!

stampandscrap@mail.com zei

They are all wonderful cards. but I love the card you have entered into this thursdays challenge not just because its fore our challenge. I love all the elements. I love the range of colour you have used and the old just finishes it off perfectly

Barbara Hagerty zei

Wonderful cards!! I especially love the heart card! I love the colors with the touches of gold!! Very beautiful!!