donderdag 30 oktober 2008

Three ATC

Tonight I amused myself with Magnolia and Alcohol Ink again. But this time I made 3 ATC's with the Magnolia kids. I found some Alcohol Ink techniques on Dan's blog. Go check out his awesome video tutorials! These are to be my entry for This Thursday's challenge nr 20.
Anyway, I used all the things shown in his tutorials and came up with these ATC.

Vanavond heb ik mezelf bezig gehouden met Magnolia en Alcohol Inkt. Deze keer werden het ATC's met de Magnolia kindjes. Ik kwam prachtige video tutorials tegen op Dan's blog. Ga kijken naar de twee geweldige video's! Deze atc zijn mijn bijdrage voor challenge 20 van This Thursday.

First: dabbing AI on background:

Second: AI on craftsheet and placing glossy paper in it, swirling a little:

Third: few drops of AI forming a line on the felt. Making stripes with it:

Dan explains it all on his blog. If you want to know exactly what I did, go look at his video's. He explains it better than I ever could!

Dan legt het allemaal uit op zijn blog. Als je precies wilt weten wat ik deed, ga dan gauw kijken. Hij legt het beter uit dan ik hier kan schrijven!

4 opmerkingen:

Sally zei

fantastic ATC's, the AI backgrounds work so well!

Barbara Hagerty zei

These are wonderful!!! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm going to check out Dan's blog and learn something new!! Great pieces!

Barbara Hagerty zei

....And CONGRATULATIONS on winning the CDs!!! You're going to LOVE them!! I know I'll be playing with mine for a very long time!! Hooray for you!!

Rosie zei

Dan's tutorials are brilliant, aren't they? I love your ATCs Linda!