vrijdag 3 oktober 2008

Wednesday Stamper: Structure

I know I'm 2 days late but here is my entry for Wednesday Stamper. Their theme this week is Structure. I tried a tie-dye technique with kitchen towels:

Ik weet dat ik 2 dagen te laat ben maar dit is mijn bijdrage aan Wednesday Stamper. Hun thema deze week is Structuur. Ik probeerde de keukenroldoekje techniek:

I sprayed a lot of ink on a plate and soaked it all up with a kitchen towel. Then I dried the towel in the microwave. The technique is explained here. As you can see it creates a wonderful textured background. Can you see the little glimmer from the Perfect Pearls mixed in the ink-spray?

Ik heb veel inkt op een bord gesprayed en met een keukenroldoekje opgeveegd. Het doekje is gedroogd in de magnetron. De techniek wordt hier prachtig uitgelegd. Kun je de glimmer zien van de Perfect Pearls die in de inkt spray gemixed zijn?

9 opmerkingen:

Hermine zei

Prachtig, hele mooie achtergrond en kleuren.

Christa Perdok zei

lekker gekledderd! resultaat is mooi geworden ook maar eens proberen!

Femmy zei

prachtig!!! heel mooie kleuren!

Sandy zei

Wow Linda this is fantastic.
Amazing texture in the background. Love them.

Anoniem zei

Georgeous Linda .. I love it!!
~xx Barb xx~

Maggie Ann zei

Oh this is gorgeous indeed...I love your background..thanks for sharing the link. If I get time I'd like to try this....=)

Sid zei

Lots going on here, with a lot of textures !

Shelly Hickox zei

Lovely! Isn't that I fun technique?!

Gillian .... zei

Great technique and result, its wonderful.